Interested in selling or renting your property?
See what Noosa has to offer visitors ...
GOLF VILLA 716
- Villa 716 is ideally positioned between the green of the 2nd hole and the tee of the 3rd, with stunning views to Lake Weyba. It's one of the larger single level houses in Noosa Springs, with vast living areas and plenty of bedrooms, as well as 2 outdoor areas.
- The villa features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, an office and a media room.
- The pool is set up on the eastern side of the property with the guest wing, wide walkway, dining and kitchen all opening up to the large terrace that surrounds the pool.
- The house has a spacious master bedroom with a King bed and great views towards the golf course with a large walk-in wardrobe and a beautiful ensuite bathroom with his and hers vanities. A guestroom with Queen bed has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Two more bedrooms (1 Queen bed, the other 2 single beds) and 1 bathroom complete the sleeping arrangements.
The house has a large living/dining area, a study and a media room, large double garage and separate golf buggy garage.
- The modern open kitchen with European appliances is centrally situated and overlooks the dining and lounge rooms, under-cover terrace and pool.
- The property is very well furnished and fully equipped.
Rent is AU$6,500 per month for the obligatory minimum 2 months (after that $1400pw or $6000 for the full month) and includes all linen, electricity, gas, and the use of the electrical golf cart. Clubhouse, range and first tee are all within walking distance.
A bond, equivalent to 3 weeks ($4500) rent will have to be paid upon arrival. This amount will be held in Trust by the RTA (Residential Tenancies Authority) and will be refunded at the end of the tenancy, after inspection of the property.
Availability 2012 - 2013
The villa is leased until 1 November 2012, and tentatively booked until February 2013. Please enquire.