Interested in selling or renting your property?
See what Noosa has to offer visitors ...
REDUCED TO AU$2,895,000
- Villa 540 is perched high on the ridge of the aptly named precinct The Ridge with stunning views on 3 fairways and lakes of the Noosa Springs golf course. It's one of the most beautifully appointed houses in Noosa Springs. It starts already at the entrance, where the entry gate as well as the front door impress, being made of 100 year old timber from the Brisbane wharfs. Once inside the timber theme combined with the hand-beaten 8 ton steel handles and stair railings indicate the quality of the materials and the care and taste of the owners.
- The villa features lovely gardens, sunny and shady terraces, a place to relax during any season.
- The fully ducted reversed cycled airconditioning is set up for individual use for each room. All rooms, terraces, some wardrobes, and even the laundry are equipped with stainless steel ceiling fans.
- The house has 2 spacious master bedrooms (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs), both with walk-in wardrobes and beautiful ensuites bathrooms with his and hers vanities. The upstairs master' balcony overlooks the golf course and its lagoons, as well as Lake Weyba through the trees. A large guestroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, as well as a kitchenette on the corridor, completes the upstairs.
A very private guest studio with ensuite and its own balcony has its grand timber entry doors off the Tuscany inspired porch area and overlooks the pool and water feature.
The house has plenty of living and dining areas inside and out, study, media/family room, temperature controlled wine cellar, double garage and separate golf buggy garage and lots and lots of storage.
- The modern open kitchen has Miele appliances, is centrally situated and overlooks the dining room, under-cover terrace and pool. A small terrace off the kitchen is paved with antique Travertine tiles and surrounded by pots and pots of herbs. The other terraces and the house itself are tiled with beautiful 60cm sandstone tiles.
- The current owners use the stunning master bedroom downstairs as their bedroom - thus making the house effectively a one level villa - and leave the upstairs to their guests.
- Purchasing this grand, spacious, and at the same time easy-care home will entitle you to apply for membership to the world class championship golf course of Noosa Springs.
* Photos enlarge on clicking